Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have been bitten by the blog bug!

Lately I have become more and more obsessed with reading blogs. I just love to know what's going on in other people's lives! I'm not planning on making this blog very exciting, because honestly my life consists of mainly unexciting things. There might be a few people who like it...I can think of 3. That's more than 1 right? Perez had to start somewhere...

Tonight was a family running night...sort of. I was going running at the track so I invited my seester, who in turn invited my broseph, who then invited my madre, who then invited Harvey! Sister, mom, and dog only stayed a while but brother stayed while I finished 4 miles. I'm running a 10K (The Zoo Run!!) this weekend, and I've been slacking. I think I'll be fine, but I just make myself nervous. I will leave you with this picture of my furry boyfriend, I think he's smiling! I have to get back to Glee!



No comments:

Post a Comment