Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can we please go back to college??

Last weekend Larsy-poo came to visit, so since she was here we decided to have a little shin-dig. Sarah and I had been wanting to turn our dining table into a beer pong table so we thought this was our opportunity! We all created teams, had team names, and made a bracket. We were super serious. All this beer pong business made me want to go back to college. I didn't really play it much in college, or at all, but maybe I would if I had the chance to go back again!



The Sparkle Ponies.



The Hurricane Harbours.

My team was The TWSS's (Thats what she said's...Kyles idea). I think someone took a team pic for us when WE WON!


Niiiiice photo bomb.



Just like a nurturing mother.



All the Cleburne folk.



And then the Willy Nelson braids came out and I started actin a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment