Saturday, June 12, 2010

Every time a couple gets married, two single people die.

Last weekend JuJu got hitched and it was fabulous!! Lot's of drinks and dancing, my kind of wedding! She had it at a place called Clark's Gardens and the whole thing was outside. It was so pretty and there were even peacocks all around! Although it was extremely hot, it didn't matter after the margs started flowing.



Girls at the rehearsal dinner. We ate at the Mesquite Pit in Mineral Wells. I had chicken fried steak. And I ate. every. bite. It was pretty impressive.

The happy couple!


This is one of the peacocks at the site. It was so cool! I had never seen a white one before.


Getting the bride ready! Her dress was gorgeous, and fit her so well.

I got to hang out with the girls while they took pictures. I felt special :)

Yay! They're married!



Some of the Cleburne girls. Notice how my dress has straps. About 2 hours later, well into my C-walk performance, the straps broke. Oh well, it's the price you pay for amazing dance moves. I know I was pretty impressive that night, I'm sure everyone was jealous. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment