Sunday, June 27, 2010

I've got saddlebags

Lately I've been watching a little too much of Man vs. Food. Usually I get grossed out by what he's eating, but there was one thing that I just had to try. He went to a restaurant that served breakfast food and they had this dish called "Saddlebags"...and they will give you exactly that. It's basically your entire breakfast in one.



Step 1: make sausage or bacon, you decide, and cut into small pieces.


Step 2: Start making the pancakes.


Step 3: Once it has cooked a little bit, add in the meat.


Step 4: Fry an egg and place on top.


4. Smother with syrup, and enjoy! They were really really good, and I think we'll be making them again in the near future! I don't think I should be making many recipes from Man vs. Food though, it's probably not a very good idea.




Yesterday Harvey moved to Ft. Worth! He's still getting used to it and he's a little nervous, but I think he likes it!


Harv just chillin on the couch.


I downloaded a free video app on my phone, so here's Harvey with his toy and my annoying voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment