Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Slurpees and Hipstamatic

Through my amazing blog-stalking skills, I found this awesome iphone app. I'm not one for buying apps, I prefer them to be free. Before this one I had only bought one other app...Doodle Jump! And that was a must have. So, it took me a while to finally break down and buy this one, but I'm so glad that I did. It's called Hipstamatic, it's $1.99, and possibly one of the best iphone apps ever. It makes your pictures look old-timey and just plain cool. If I were camera smart I would have a better description, but I'm not so "cool pictures" will just have to do. It lets you switch out your film, flash, and lens. See for yourself...


Here's Sarah playing a little WWF.


There wasn't anything to take a picture of (besides Sarah and I being lazy on the couch), so this is just a random apt. pic.

My footsies.


Now for the slurpee part of the post. Last week Sarah and I passed a 7eleven which made us both reminisce on how much we loved Slurpees when we were little. Later in the week Amy posted about how she loved Slurpees too, so she got one! I knew after reading her post that it was destined for S and I to have a Slurpee. And that is just what we did. I had a coke and cherry slurpee, and it was fabulous. Now for our photo shoot with said Slurpees using my new love, histamatic.

Sarah lurves Slurpees!

I love to kiss Slurpees!


And that is all. I'm off to make us some dindin. Rasberry chipotle chickie w/ white cheddar maccaroni. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment