Saturday, June 12, 2010

Warming our house...or apartment

Over memorial day weekend S and I hosted a housewarming party!! I was so happy that so many of our friends could come...and super sad that some couldn't...you know who you are! I'm really mad at myself though for not taking more pics, I hate when I do that!!




We made Sangria in our super cool drink dispenser! All we used was the Sangria mix from world market, mixed with a bottle of blood orange italian soda and frozen peaches! Super easy, and suuuuper yummy.




My brother and his girlfriend, Amanda, came! They even brought wine and flowers! Saawweeet!


Baylor friends! Christina was also there, but I have no idea why she's not in this pic. It was so nice to catch up. Meredith and I hadn't seen each other since the summer after graduation...so almost 2 years!!


We stayed at our apt for a while and then went to the Gingerman...this place is slowly becoming my home away from home. I don't know what Stephanie did to deserve a head lock, but a head lock is what she got.




We really did have so much fun, I wish I could move all the time so I could have an endless amount of housewarming parties. We need to start planning a party for another occasion I guess...


Ok, Julie would absolutely die if she knew I was posting this. She doesn't even know about this blog, so I think I'm good. Here's the story...Julie does a really good impression of Alicia Keys singing New York. Head wrap and all. This is why we're friends.

I went and spent memorial day at my parents house and did this for the majority of the day...



My brother even made fresh mojitos. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment