Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amazing Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I think I found this recipe on Peanut Butter Fingers, but I can't remember...

This is the easiest cookie recipe eevverrr. You can't mess it up. Seriously.

1 package of Spice Cake mix
1 can of pumpkin, 15 oz
1 cream cheese frositing

Combine the spice cake mix with the pumpkin. Stir it up real good. Spoon out 1-2" cookies on greased baking sheet. Cook for about 7-10 minutes. I just kept checking mine until they looked good. However you put them on the pan is how they will look after they cook because they won't rise. After they cool ice them with the cream cheese frosting. I put the frosting on half of mine and kept half plain. They are sooo good both ways! I will definitely be making these several more times throughout the fall. They taste like pumpkin bread! YUMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment