Monday, October 4, 2010

Let's talk nail polish

I have become strangely obsessed with nail polish. Having to constantly look at it and be around it doesn't help my obsession either. In case you were wondering... the hot colors this fall are NUDE! NUDE! NUDE! I looooove! But my main reason for blogging about this is to tell all of my three readers about an amazing top coat. I am notorious for spending extreme amounts of time painting my nails and then screwing them up 5 min later. So...without further ado, the top coat you will never be able to live without...


CND Air Dry, it runs about $8. CND also makes some other fantastic products, like their Sticky base coat. It honestly really works. No lie, the other night I painted my nails, put on the top coat, and I was washing dishes 5 minutes later. I should work for CND. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment