Monday, October 18, 2010

I got the magic in me

-This past weekend I went to Cleburne for a friend's wedding shower. I saw a lot of old high school friends, so we all went to Applebees (that's all Cleburne has to offer) for drinks afterward. We then ended up getting a little bit country and going to a bonfire outside of Cleburne on another friend's land. Beer, bonfire, and white trash jokes. I think the best nights are the ones that aren't planned out.

-I got my hair highlighted yesterday and it be lookin real good. I think these are the best highlights I have had in my entire life. Bam.

-Sarah and I bought pumpkins last night for our front door. I also bought some pumpkin butter from Central Market that is oh so yummy.

-After school today I had to run in World Market to pick up a birthday present, but I couldn't leave without something for myself because I'm a very selfish person. I got this little guy...

He's supposed to be a Halloween decoration, but me thinks he will stay out all year long. I'm in love.

-I made a Mexican Casserole for dinner tonight. It was really good, but I'll save it for when I have to feed more peeps. It would be a good meal if you had to feed a big group, or bring something to a pot luck. I got it from Sing for your Supper. A girl I went to high school with writes this blog and it's super cute. A friend told me about it and now I have it on my reader, so I never miss a meal!

-Now I'm a nervous wreck watching the Ranger game. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment