Monday, October 4, 2010

Lately...

What have I been up to lately?


I went to the Baylor/TCU game a couple of weeks ago and saw a portion of the Sexy Six :)
I have two more BU games on my agenda which I am pumped about: next week @ the Cotton Bowl and then two weeks later Homecoming!!!

(stolen pic, thanks linds!)




Went and saw Mat Kearney last weekend at The State Fair of Texas, and it was uh-mazing. We were so close! I even got to touch him, which was more than Ames could even dream of :)




I've been doing a lot of this. Way too much of this. I've had enough of this. But...I guess it's what I signed up for so I should quit complaining.


I went to a couple of Ranger's games this weekend with some cool peeps. They may be the AL West Champs, but they lost both games we went to. Oh well, gift shops are always fun!





And in the midst of it all, I spend my spare time doing this.


So that is my life. I can't complain too much!

1 comment:

  1. excuse me... I also touched him! You didn't have the balls to one up me :)

    ReplyDelete