Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deep Fried Fun

Last weekend Baylor played Tech at the Cotton Bowl (I don't want to talk about the game), which was a great excuse for the Patterson clan to head on down to the State Fair and eat our weight in fried food. The day started at about 9 when my dad ordered a beer and chicken fried bacon. Thats right, 9am. My mom was so proud:) And in a great coincidence, we ended up all looking like the fried bacon at then end of the game because apparently to Patterson's we are untouchable by the sun after September. Fail. My face has never been so sunburned. After the game we walked around the fair for the next few hours losing each other, meeting up, eating something, rinse and repeat. I did eat some pretty yummy things though: Fried frito pie (Yuuummmm), REAL root beer, a Fletcher's jalepeno and cheese corny dog, nachos (which I regretted), and some other stuff I can't remember. I really really wanted the fried grilled cheese, but I finally found it when we were leaving and my stomach wouldn't allow any more. All in all great fried fun day!









No comments:

Post a Comment