Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Friday night Julie came to visit! Yay for our first real visitor! We went downtown for a few drinks then went and had some late night food at Ole South Pancake house! My favorite thing about this place is the cheap price!




On Saturday we layed out by the pool, but didn't last long because our stomachs wouldn't allow it. We ordered a pizza from Mama's Pizza. I had really been wanting to try it, because I had heard such good things. And everyone was right. It was so so so good. Even after having many a pizza slice in New York, I would still say this is in the top 3. I can't wait to go to the buffett next time. Watch out Mama's Pizza, you don't even know what's coming...

This morning we got up bright and early and did our grocery shopping at Target. After we got back we finally painted our living room!! We were both really nervous about the color, but after it dried and the streaks went away we both loved it. Now all we need are some brightly colored decorations for the walls!



I'm sure Sarah is really happy that I'm posting these pictures.


The finished product! It's lacking in the artwork area, but it's coming along!

After we finished painting I got ready and headed to Cleburne for Mother's Day. I played outside with Harvey for a while, but he was more interested in trying to pick up the soccer ball. I don't even think he realized that I've been gone for two weeks. Rude.




The flowers in the backyard all bloomed while I was away! They were so pretty!









For lunch my brother made fajita burritos (fajitas #5!). They were awesome and just like Chipotle, but I don't think I'll be eating fajitas for a while.


Now we're all sitting on the couch wathing The Lovely Bones. I loved the book, but I'm not so sure about the movie. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment