Sunday, May 9, 2010

The week I ate Fajitas 5 times

This past week was Teacher Appreciation week at school and we got some good stuff!

Monday: monogrammed coffee cup, mine is pink w/ white polka dots and a green 'S'

Tuesday: hour long lunch. We ate at FasTaco! yumyum

Wednesday: Fajitas from On the Border (fajitas #1)

Thursday: monogrammed notebook and a jeans pass for the rest of the year. If I was a regular classroom teacher this would have been amazing, but I get to wear workout clothes everyday anyway!

Friday: desserts at lunch time. I had chocolate eclair cake. It was amazing, but I'm sure I gained about 5 lbs just looking at it.



Wednesday was Cinco de Mayo so Sarah and I went to celebrate her heritage! Pappasito's was having a patio party and half price fajitas, so we knew that was the place to be! It was about an hour wait for our table, so while we waited we entertained ourselves with some premium margaritas. They were worth every bit of the $11 they cost.





I was really proud of myself for finishing it (and beating Sarah). They were a little on the strong side, and for $11 they should have been!

The next day at school there were left over fajitas so I decided to forget about the Lean Cuisine and eat those! (fajitas #3). Then that night after work, I ate the rest of our leftovers from Pappasito's (fajitas #4). You would think I would be burnt out on fajitas, but no sir. Stay tuned for my next fajita eating adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment