Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm finally a resident of CowTown!

I wrote this last week at Panera, but they kicked us out and I never got to post it.

A lot has happened since I last posted. We moved in to our new place last weekend and I loooove it! We don't have cable or internet right now so I'm using the free wifi at Panera:) Since I have so many things to talk about, I'll just use a lot of pictures!



In front of our new apt. I know we look real sexy after moving all morning. Don't be jealous.





After we finished moving everything in we all went and ate at the Flying Fish. I had never been there before, but my brother always talked about how good it was. And he was right, it was amazing. We will def be going back soon.

These are just pictures of our awesome place...


I took off work the monday after we moved and my mom came back to help me paint. I really like how it turned out. There are still a few things I need for my room, but I'm pretty excited about how it looks so far.


Here's my bathroom, with my very pricey shower curtain. It do look good though.
Please ignore the junk closet. Next weekend we're painting the living area so I'll post more pics later.



This is one of the huge selling points for this apt. The balcony is huge! We went to Lowe's this morning and got Kevin Christopher the plant. Isn't he cute?

So that's our humble abode:) I can't wait to have visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment