Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things I love (that I got for free)

One of the perks of being a Prestige Consultant at Ulta is the free swag I get! When we go through a training, or a brand is feeling nice, or we have extra samples I get to take some home! These are some of the things I love that I'm too cheap to buy...




This first one I actually did pay a pretty penny for ($24). Too much for lotion I think, but I get a discount! This is hands down the best. smelling. lotion. ever. I had bought some of the unscented a few weeks ago, but when we got this in I had to have it. If I was blind and didn't know it was lotion I would eat it. Fo sho. It smells THAT good.




I've bought a couple of Smashbox kits that this came in and gotten a couple for free as well. This stuff is really good if you have a super long day and your make-up needs to last forever. Maybe not forever, but longer than usual. I use it when I'm going out, or I have to work at both of my jobs. It just helps your skin get not so oily, which mine is real bad about. These almost always come in their kits, so I would recommend never buying a bottle by itself, b/c it be real
expensive.


This is probably the best free thing I've ever gotten. I had never heard of 'it's a 10', but when we started carrying it a couple of weeks ago everyone at work was so excited. We got this miracle hair mask and a leave in conditioning treatment. I've only used it a couple of times and I can already tell a difference. They make shampoo and conditioner too, so I might go broke buying it all (in the future). The hair mask is $30, but *hopefully* it will last a long time so I won't have to buy it any time soon. I used it this past weekend when I straightened my hair and it made it look so nice and shiny. That's how I picked up all the guys that night.

This Smashbox creme eye-liner trio is so fun. Mine is purple, brown, and black. I haven't used the purple yet because I'm waiting for the right time to bust it out. I've had it for probably 2 or 3 months...maybe more, but I used it for the first time last week. It makes a much prettier line than regular eye-liners and is much easier than liquid.




These Stardust eye shadows just came out a couple of months ago. There are some really pretty colors like blue, gray, and gold. I have this purple one and it is really fun. It's really shimmery, so you don't need a lot...unless you like shimmer!




This Mario Badescu face cleanser. I love love this. It's actually not that expensive either, I think $12 for a small bottle and $20 for the larger. It's so soft and gentle on your skin, but still gets the job done. It says it takes of make-up, but I use a make-up remover too. Their flagship spa/salon/store whatever is in NYC...of course. Supposedly a lot of celebs use, so that makes me a celeb too, right? They also have really good night creams.




There you have it. I'm sure there are many many more things, but I'll have to dig through my make-up bag to remember. I'm off to work on job applications. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment