Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Killing Time...

So I'm sitting at Starbucks wasting time because I don't work at my second job for another 2 hours and I don't want to waste gas driving home. If you didn't already know Starbucks has a happy hour! Only until the 16th, and only on Frappucinos, but they're half price! woohoo! I chose a caramel frapp and it is oh so good.




I would like to send out a quick prayer request.... The school that I work at unofficially told me a while back that I would have the open Kindergarten position for next year. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I did. I just found out today that they are probably not going to fill the open position because of budgeting issues. It is so unbelievably hard to find a teaching job. No one ever told us in college how hard it would be. Teaching jobs seemed unlimited...but as it turns out, they are not. I get so frustrated hearing people say "oh, I'll just be a teacher" when they can't find a job in their field. Quit taking our jobs! Get your own!!!! So after I finish this post, I will be applying anywhere and everywhere withing a 50 mile radius of my apartment. I just want a job, is that so much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. well i'd like you to buy me all of that using your discount please. :) i miss you tooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait i just commented on the wrong post. hahaha that's supposed to be for the other one. ugh whatever. now you get two comments!

    ReplyDelete