Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Wedding

Last weekend Sarah and I went to go see our old friend, Michelle, get hitched. I have never cried so much in a wedding. The whole ceremony was just so sweet!



I love this picture! It totally captures how happy she was! These are all the Cleburne girls that were there. AnneMarie, Dani Beth, Rachel, Michelle, Sarah, Me. I loved being able to catch up with everybody!



This picture was taken right after I asked Michelle why we weren't invited to sing at her ceremony. I'm still waiting for an answer...

After the wedding we went and ate at Los Cucos with my parents. Stuffed avacodos. so. good. Then we went to IKEA to get some more apartment stuff. We almost came home with a coffee table, but we're both to indecisive. Sarah did get a desk and chair! After IKEA we went and hit up NorthPark. This is my favorite mall ever. I used to go there all the time with my grandmother when they lived in Highland Park, so it's a little nostalgic every time I go. We were on a mission when we got there. We were looking for some cheap/cute plates from Anthropology to hang our our wall. And guess what...we found some!



I'm in love with them! I love love love the dishes there, I just wish I could afford more of them. I decided that when I get married (many moons from now) I'm definately registering at Anthro, even if they don't have a registry.

On our way out of the mall, we passed the Apple Store and decided that we had to stop so we could play on the IPads. I didn't have high hopes for them, and honestly I went in thinking they were pretty lame. But...after playing on them I see what the fuss is about. They are definitely for the person who has everything (not me) and were pretty fun to play with. We played some guitar hero and a little words with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment