Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Ladies Night...




The whole gang ready to go out for Julie's BP!! We had a lingerie shower before with lots of food and champagne punch :) Julie's sister Laura and her roomie hosted it at their super cute apt. I was slightly jealous...





Julie and her b-maids getting ready to go out on the town!



This guy offered to buy all of us jagerbombs. Yes please! Ames, you know my love for these!! Shots are always a good idea. Always.




Pretty friends!





You can tell how much dancing we had been doing by how frizzy my hair is. We ended up staying at a place called Fat Daddy's all night. They have a huge bar, a dance floor, and a live band....and lasers!!! The place was really cool, except it looked like it belonged in Saved By The Bell times. It was very 90's, but mucho fun all the same. They have cover bands play there a lot, so I suspect me and the roomie will be heading back sometime.


One of Julie's dares for the night was to take a pic w/ a muscle car, so she decided to use her own! I think she just wanted to show off her new car. I don't see anything special about it though...



Steph pooped out at the end of the night. Although, I'm pretty sure right after I took this she woke up and demanded that we get fast food. Possibly the worst decision of the night. Niiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment